Reading Recommendations BBISS 2020
- Assmann, Aleida and Conrad, Sebastian (Ed.): Memory in a Global Age: Discourses, Practices and Trajectories, London 2010.
- Levy, Daniel and Sznaider, Natan: The Holocaust and Memory in the Global Age, Philadelphia 2005.
- Niven, Bill and Paver, Chole (Ed.): Memorialization in Germany since 1945, London 2010.
- Reading, Anna: Digital Interactivity in Public Memory Institutions. The Uses of New Technologies in Holocaust Museums, in: Media Culture Society Vol. 25, No.1 (2003), pp. 67-85.
- Urban, Susanne Y.: Representations of the Holocaust in Today's Germany. Between Justification and Empathy, in: Manfred Gerstenfeld: The Abuse of Holocaust Memory. Distortion and Responses, Jerusalem 2009, pp. 196-206. (Complete book online.)
- Williams, Paul: Memorial Museums. The Global Rush to Commemorate Atrocities, New York 2007.