On weekends, the Memorial offers open guided tours for individual visitors in German and English. Our guides provide introductory information about the history of the site and accompany you through the Memorial and historic grounds of the former camp. Participant numbers are limited. You can register in advance on our booking platform, or you may join a tour without registering if places are still available on the day.
Tours meet at the information desk in the Documentation Centre. Each tour lasts around 90 minutes. A participation fee of 3 euros per person (2 euros concession) is charged for tours.
Guided tours in Learning Center M.B. 89
For guided tours in Learning Center M.B. 89 and its area no registration is needed.
- Saturday, 29 April 2023, 2.30 p.m.
- Sunday, 30 April 2023, 11.30 a.m. and 2.30 p.m.
- Saturday, 6 May 2023, 11.30 a.m.
- Sunday, 7 May 2023, 11.30 a.m. and 2.30 p.m.
- Saturday, 13 May 2023, 11.30 a.m. and 2.30 p.m.
- Sunday, 14 May 2023, 2.30 p.m.
- Saturday, 20 May 2023, 11.30 a.m. and 2.30 p.m.
- Sunday, 21 May 2023, 11.30 a.m. and 2.30 p.m.
Our colleagues at the information desk are available to answer any questions you might have about the tours.
Tel.: +49 (0) 5051 – 47 59-0